One Hundred Years of The All Ords as a Function of Pi.
Table 1: The All Ords 1937 high to 2020 high scaled to the square root of Pi.
- 74.5 * Pi^1/2 = 132.04 The high of the wool boom
- 132 * Pi^1/2 = 234.04 High of the Transistor boom.
- 234 * Pi^1/2 = 414.84 Highs of the 60’s mining boom.
- 414 * Pi^1/2 = 735.28 Right shoulder of the Fraser resources boom.
- 735 * Pi^1/2 = 1303.2 Intermediate support level post 87 crash.
- 1303 * Pi^1/2 = 2309.9 18/09/1987 All Time High 2312.5
- 2309 * Pi^1/2 = 7256 – 20/2/20 – 7287 Covid Correction.
The All Ords 1917 to 2020 Scaled to The Square Root of Pi.
This All Ords 1917 to 2020 Scaled to The Square Root of Pi.
1. Price Levels are indexed as log N scale of the square root of Pi – 177%.
2. All market movements are circular.
3. All the highs of in the post depression era are related by Pi.
4. The first high after the great depression was @74.5
5. Multiply it by 74.5 * Pi = 234.04.
6. Which is surprisingly close to the market high at at 239 in 1960.
7. If the next in the series is 735.28.
8. This is close to the high of the resources boom at 746 in Jan 1981
9. The intermediate high was at 736.
10. 74.5 * Pi^3 = 2309.96.
11. The high of 1987 was 2312 on the cash and 2343 on the SPI.
12. With the cash closing at 2305. For more detail Pythagoras and All Ords
13. The final in the series is 7256 the recent high was on 20/2/20 @7289
So after decades of market action the same constant keeps reappearing this cannot be a coincidence. It is no great surprise that Pi would turn up markets circulate hence they are polar functions.
Greater resolution can be obtained by the roots of Pi to form a diffraction grid. To find the calculus limit of the function which you can see in the charts below.
This All Ords 1917 to 2020 Scaled to The Fourth Root of Pi.
This All Ords 1917 to 2020 Scaled to The Eight Root of Pi.
All Ords 1917 – 2021 Polar Form.
Markets Are Telecommunications Networks.
This is the last thing you would expect a random walk system to do, it is however the first thing you would expect a wave function to do, what we are looking at is wave propagation that takes the form of a set of concentric circles where the high of one boom is the diameter of a circle the radius of which is the high of a future boom cycle peak.
What this is telling us is that we are looking at the data in the wrong co ordinate system rectangular and not polar form. The way the highs of the major crashes line up over time prove they are a function of a set of concentric circles.
In that each major leg of the market like the high of 87 and the present is one are an order of magnitude of Pi above one another with the intermediate steps occurring on the square root steps of pi.
This is no small coincidence and demo straights that markets are not random walks at all, but are a complex harmonic motion and are therefore a wave functions that are communicated over telecommunications networks and therefore have carrier waves which is the ones we are interested in.
So the question begs what is the general form of the differential equation that unlocks the co ordinates of the wave function of an active market in real time or what you and I call trend and volatility.
When asked what he thought what stock prices would do he replied “they will fluctuate” which is another word for Newtonian Fluxion which is the key to understanding what is going on here.
The following links open new tabs and take you to my research site and the second will take you to a Google excerpt summary of the calculus of what is going on here and how it relates to trading based on known laws of physics and a pure math solution that explains market behavior.